The Solaris ONE consists of 2L fermenter/bioreactor (total volume), single wall glass vessel, bench-top, pre-assembled unit, supplied with all necessary tubes, valves and instruments, automation, control panel (software license). The system is designed for aerobic and anaerobic cultivations/ fermentations, closed aseptic operations.
- LEONARDO 3.0 software license: smart controller designed to provide an high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes
- Batch, Fed batch or continuous processes
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 5 TMFC or up to 4 rotameters
- Powerful/ Accurate brushless motor, from 1 to 2000 RPM. Online absorbed Torques (Nm) and Power (W) measurements obtaining an indirect density indication of the culture broth
- pH, dO2, antifoam, level and temperature controls available
- Compact and modular stainless-steel PCS
- Up to n.4 WM114 Watson Marlow pumps available for the configuration
- Single wall vessel, with heating blanket and cooling finger as thermoregulation options
More on Solaris Biotech
Solaris is a modern, dynamic company specialising in the production of high quality and innovative fermenters and bioreactors for the biotechnology industry. Solaris’ broad range of products are flexible and easy to use, ensuring there is always a solution specific to your needs and requirements, from research to cGMP production. Solaris provides for customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and agricultural industry as well as private and public research institutes.
Emma’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Accessible: Solaris aims to provide advanced yet accessible solutions to our customers. Systems can be configured to exactly match your budgeting and process requirements. Bioreactors and fermenters are available in scales as small as 120ml and all the way up to 30,000L.
Specialist: Solaris not only offers off-the-shelf systems, but turnkey solutions for their customers. They can assist their clients in the design and manufacturing of completely integrated turn-key process plants for nearly any application, whether that be biopharma, biotech, food and beverage, and many more. .
Did you know?
Leonardo 3.0 is the software installed on all Solaris’ fermenters and bioreactors, from benchtop units to pilot and industrial scales.
Make an enquiry
- 2.0 L geometrical volume, H/D ratio 3:1
- Microbial (Toro sparger, Rushton impellers, baffles) and cell cultures (Sintered sparger, Marine impellers, baffles caps) configurations available.
- Single-wall borosilicate glass vessel, with thermoregulation performed through heating blanket and cooling finger.
- Measurements and controls included in the supply: stirring, temperature, pH, dO2.
- Accurate gas mixing via dedicated TMFC for Air.
- Compact stainless-steel cube PCS equipped with n.4 fixed speed Watson Marlow peristaltic pumps WM114 type.
- Powerful and accurate (1 RPM) brushless motor.
- Different gas mixing strategies for Air O2, CO2 and N2, or through solenoid valves (automatic software control).
- Connectivity and data exchange via in-built WiFi system.
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Multiple use available up to 24 units managed in parallel
Solaris ONE software
- Light version of LEONARDO 3.0 software licence included in the equipment supply (USB flash key), to be installed on customers’ personal computers (Optionally Solaris can provide a PC).
- Data extraction in .csv format.