Quattroflow extends its next generation Quaternary (Four-Piston) Diaphragm Pumps with the new QF5k multiple-use offering, adding to the range for drainable and ventable technology.
Designed to achieve a flow rate between 50 and up to 6,000 lph, the next generation Quattroflow QF5k introduces improvements to critical functionality that the biopharma market demands.
Quattroflow multiple-use pumps now cover a flow capacity between 1 to 16,000 lph with multi-use pump sizes now available to meet the needs from small R&D projects to full-scale manufacturing environments.
Next generation QF5k pumps offer the following features and benefits:
- Increased max. flow rate of 6,000 lph with most drives
- Clean-In-Place/Steaming-In-Place (CIP/SIP) and autoclavability
- Self-draining design to minimize non-recoverable product
- Enhanced venting to reduce the minimum flow rate required to remove entrapped air during priming
- Patented valve plate design to achieve sel-draining and venting
- Up to 120:1 turndown ratio
- Improved linear flow performance
- High flow stability across entire flow range
- AC version: With 3 phase asynchronous motor
- Compact drive: Minimal footprint due to “pump next to motor” design o HT drive: Plug-and-play version with integrated motor controller and keypad
- Q-Control: Integrated pump controller with direct sensor connection
- Diaphragm monitoring available as option
- Motor flange design to reduce pump noise and simplify coupling alignment
- Typical applications include: Chromatography, TFF, virus filtration, sterile filtration, depth filtration
More on Quattroflow
QuattroflowTM Fluid Systems is a leading manufacturer of unique 4-piston diaphragm pumps, offering extremely low shear, pulsation and particulate generation, making them perfect for applications such as chromatography and tagential flow filtration (TFF). Quattroflow pumps are available as both single and multiple use in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. BPES offer a complete after-sales service and we are proud to be the only Quattroflow Certified Service Centre in the UK. Quattroflow pumps are installed worldwide at companies such as Aventis, Baxter, Chiron, Roche, Sandoz and Boehringer Ingelheim. Quattroflow was founded in 2000, and is a brand of Dover Corporation’s Pump Solutions Group.
Sean’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Reliable: Quattroflow pumps are tried and tested across wide variety of biopharma applications. By providing low friction, low sheer, and low pulsation, they are ideal for critical applications in biopharma manufacturing such as Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF), Chromatography, centrifuge feed, and many more. Pumps are available in single as well as multi-use variants, giving you
Quality: Quattroflow pumps are well designed and engineered, offering a long product life with easily performed servicing. Service kits are available for all products, allowing them to be maintained in-house, or through your service contract-provider.